1. what did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Finished the dates with 04 on the top of my papers
2. did you keep your new year's resolutions, & will you make more for next year?
Never make any
3. did anyone close to you give birth?
Yeah a few of my cousins
4. did anyone close to you die?
Nope, I was lucky
5. what countries did you visit?
6. what would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
7. what date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, & why?
I dunno, my birthday? I don't really remember the dates of things
8. what was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being the first in my family to go to college! Woo!! eventhough it wasn't that hard.
9. what was your biggest failure?
Your mission is a failure
10. did you suffer illness or injury?
I've been injured so many times I don't feel complete without some sort of pain.
11. what was the best thing you bought?
my MP3 player
12. whose behaviour merited celebration?
wtf? my mom's always nice to me
13. whose behaviour made you appalled & depressed?
14. where did most of your money go?
15. what did you get really, really, really excited about?
My basketball games when I played at Monroe still, and I used to get excited when I got to be with sasha.
16. what song will always remind you of 2004?
17. compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? I don't remember how happy I was last year
thinner or fatter? thinner
richer or poorer? Richer
18. what do you wish you'd done more of?
Hung out with friends/spend time with my family
19. what do you wish you'd done less of?
20. how will you be spending xmas?
22. did you fall in love in 2004?
It had potential :x
23. how many one-night stands?
24. what was your favorite tv program?
25. do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. what was the best book you read?
Catcher in the Rye, though I just started Teitam Brown and I might end up liking it more
27. what was your greatest musical discovery?
Taking Back Sunday(maybe that was 03 I don't remember)
28. what did you want & get?
My dodger jacket for Christmas :P
29. what did you want & not get?
30. what was your favorite film of this year?
Pirates of the Caribbean
31. what did you do on your birthday, & how old were you?
Had a little party thing at my brothers house, 18
32. what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
winning the lotto possibly
33. how would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
plain, I guess
34. what kept you sane?
fear of insanity
35. which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Denise Richards I guess
36. what political issue stirred you the most?
Fuckin fags and their faggot ways
37. who did you miss?
since I left to college, my mom
38. who was the best new person you met?
39. tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Look for tomorrow, today is yesterday
40. quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I walk alone/Maintaining